Jagannath University Admission Circular 2023
Jagannath University Admission Circular will be published on April 2023. You can easily download the PDF file through the official website jnu.ac.bd. Some students will complete admission in Jagannath University through 2022-23 admission test. Jagannath University, a hugely popular university in Bangladesh, admits more and more people every year. Coronavirus in 2022 is delaying the start of various admission tests. If you want to take the Jagannath University Admission Test, first of all you have to fill the application form online. Of course, it will not be acceptable in Jagannath University Admission Test without qualified students. Before taking the Jagannath University Admission Test, you need to prepare for the exam and know the answers to all the questions.
Jagannath University Admission Notice 2023
First of all, download the circular of Jagannath University through this site and read the details to know the rules and regulation. The 2022-23 admission test is very important because admission to the National University is a matter of great fortune. Students in different parts of the country take prep for this admission test. Students from all over the country will be able to participate in the Jagannath University Admission Test if they are eligible students. All the information is given in the circular. Fill the application form in accordance with the rules and regulations and prepare if you want to take the university exam. You can easily fill the Jagannath University Admission Form. The rules will be given below.
Jagannath University Admission 2023
Do you want to take Jagannath University Admission Test? If you are in the right place, you will be able to download the 2023 Admission Circular here. Most of the students search online to see the admission circular and various confusions are created. Completely true news is published on our website bangladeshresultbd.com. Regarding 2022-23 admission, the Ministry of Education of Bangladesh has said that the examination is going to be held in a few days. Students should prepare. Admission test is held in Jagannath University every year and after completing his studies he gets a job with a big degree and works in different places. You can find all the important information of the university through the official website or do a Google search. The following circular has been given. Download now.
|Application Start:||April 2023|
|Application Deadline||May 2023|
How to Apply?
a. Visit http://admissionjnu.info and login with your SSC, HSC roll number, Passing year and education board to check eligibility for A,B,C,D and E Unit.
b. If you are Eligible to apply for your Unit input your mobile number and submit it.
c. There are an application ID Number will be generate like XXXXXX. Reserved the application ID.
d. Login again JNU Admission Website System (www.admission.jnu.ac.bd or www.admissionjnu.info ) Application ID and SSC and HSC roll number.
e. Upload your color photographs in (300×300 Pixel less 150KB JPG format and Background White) and signature (300×80 Pixel less 150KB JPG format)
F. Fill up Quota information and subject preference list.
g. Complete your application fee by BKash, SureCash and Rocket (DBBL Mobile Banking)
h. Application Fees for A,B,C and D unit is TK. 505/- and For E unit is 606 Taka.
Image/ Jagannath University Admission Circular
Jagannath University Admission Date 2022-23
Unit – Faculty – Exam Date – Times
A – Science – August 2023 – 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
B – Humanities – August 2023 – 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
C- Business Studies – August 2023 – 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
D – ———- August 2023 – 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm
JNU Admission Test Marks Distribution
|Unit-1 (Science Group)||Physics-24, Chemistry-24, Math/Biology-24|
|Unit-2 (Arts Group)||Bangla-24, English-24, General knowledge/IQ-24|
|Unit-3 (Commerce Group)||Accounting-24, Business Management/Business policy and applying/Math IQ-24, Language knowledge-24|
|Department of Music, Fine Arts, Drama, Film and Television||Practical and viva exams 50 Marks will be taken.|
How to Apply Online Application of Jagananth Varsity Admission 2023
Jagannath University Honors Admission 2022-2023 online application will start on August 2023 and end on September. Visit Jagannath University Admission Link https://www.jnu.ac.bd/ Fill up required information of candidates and submit the online application. Get payment through Mobile Banking Bkash, Duct Bangla Bank mobile banking Rocked and Sure Cash. After payment candidates will get confirmation by SMS and can download Admit Card.
Jagannath University Admission 2023
Admission Process Duration: Check below
Application Method: Online and Payment Via Mobile Message
Admission Test Dates: Check below
Important notices of Jagannath University Admission Test 2022-2023
Total marks- 100 (MCQ-72, CGPA-28) MCQ=72marks
Exam period- 1 Hour
For wrong answer 0.25 mark will be deduct per question
Exam time- all admission exams will hold at 3.00 pm
Exam center- inter Dhaka city (seat plan will update very soon)
JNU Admission Qualification:
- Interested candidates have to passed SSC or equivalent examination in 2016 & 2017,
- Interested candidates have to passed HSC or equivalent examination in 2018 & 2019,
- For A, B, C & D Unit admission test, interested candidates have to get total CGPA 8.00 in SSC or equivalent examination & HSC or equivalent examination both. But other for departments CGPA 7.50 will be count,
- For A, B, C & D Unit admission test, interested candidates have to get total CGPA 7.50 in SSC or equivalent examination & HSC or equivalent examination both from Science group, Business Studies group, Vocational, Diploma-in-Business Studies, Diploma-in-Commerce & Diploma-in-Business Management group,
- For A, B, C & D Unit admission test, interested candidates have to get individually CGPA 3.00 in SSC or equivalent examination & HSC or equivalent examination both,
- For E Unit admission test, interested candidates have to get total CGPA 6.50 in SSC or equivalent examination & HSC or equivalent examination both,
- For E Unit admission test, interested candidates have to get total CGPA 6.50 in SSC or equivalent examination & HSC or equivalent examination both from Science group, Business Studies group, Vocational, Diploma-in-Business Studies, Diploma-in-Commerce & Diploma-in-Business Management group,
- For E Unit admission test, interested candidates have to get individually at least CGPA 2.50 in SSC or equivalent examination & HSC or equivalent examination both.