Degree Admission 2023 Apply Online – nu.edu.bd
Degree admission notice 2023 has just been published for all students who have not got chance in honours or who want to take admission in degree see circular rules. NU Degree 1st year admission is available after obtaining HSC certificate from Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education So, this article is useful for you also you can know about degree admission process from the official website of the university if you want. For the benefit of first year degree students across the country, I have presented the admission rules and detailed information here, hopefully you can collect the information safely without any apparent trouble.
Degree programs are regulated by national universities under which 1st year students get admission. However do you want to enroll in the 1st year of the degree? Then you are on the right website because here the application rules, fees, notices, circulars are available. 2023 degree admission process has started late but national university has published circular we have verified all the notices from their official website and updated here please read the post carefully.
Degree Vorti 2023
Degree Vorti Kobe Theke – Degree 1st year Vorti will start on 15th September and end on 03rd October 2023, its distributions are clearly published by National University get notice here. You can apply for admission through online very easily, so for the convenience of all students, the link is given here, you can easily visit and get admission knowing the rules.
National University has provided the opportunity this year as usual every year to get admission in the degree, you have no reason to worry. You can go to college and get admission by the authorities, moreover, by applying online at home, you can get vorti in degree 1st year.
There is no fixed point table for admission to degree, all HSC passed students can get admission purely as per the notification of National University. However, as always, the National University has issued the admission notice for the degree, the program will be over in a few days, definitely apply and get admitted.
Degree Admission 2023
The degree program is under the National University so you can get admission here and enjoy all the facilities as it is regulated by Bangladesh Ministry of Education. Most of the students don’t know how to get admission in the degree and its details if you follow this article well you can get admission very easily because application link and all the functions are available here. The number of degree 1st year students may be higher this year than other years as most of the students could not get admission in honors due to increase in point table. But there is no fixed point table for admission in degree 1st year so all students will get chance. Check below the degree vorti notice 2023.
Online Application Process:
First, visit http://app1.nu.edu.bd/
Click on “Degree” Tab
Now Click on “Apply Now” Button
Input your “HSC Roll/Registration”
Input your “Education Information” number.
Chose 5 to 10 College from the eligible list
Then Upload Your recent captured Color Photograph (120×150 pixels)
Click on “Submit” Button.
Finally, download the application form and print it.
- Application Start Date: 18 September 2022 at 5:00 PM
- Last date of application: 11 October 2022
- Primary Application Fee: TK.250
NU Degree Admission Circular 2023 PDF
Recently Bangladesh National University announced that NU Degree Admission Circular 2022-2023 on www.nu.ac.bd admission circular. Application process is simple, many students want to know the process. So we are telling you how to apply for degree pass course 2022-23, follow the given rules:
NU Degree 1st Year Admission 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates who have passed the SSC exam in 2018, 2019 or 2020 with a minimum GPA of 2.00 from any recognized institution in Bangladesh and obtained a minimum GPA of 2.00 including the fourth subject in the HSC exam in 2021-2022 will be able to apply online.
- Only candidates who have passed HSC (Vocational), HSC (Business Management), Diploma-in-Commerce examinations from Bangladesh Technical Education Board will be able to apply online subject to the first condition.
- If a student has been admitted in the academic year 2021-2022 or 2022-2023 under the National University and the issue of registration card in his name is completed then that student will not be able to re-apply for admission in 2022-2023 session. However, subject to cancellation of previous admission within the stipulated time, the student can re-apply.
- If a student is admitted in two different courses in the same academic year or in different academic years, both his admissions will be canceled by the National University authorities.
- If any information given in the initial application form is found to be false or incorrect or evidence of information forgery is found, the application form of that student will be rejected.
https://www.app1.nu.edu.bd – Degree Admission 2022-2023
The degree admission process will start and end between the designated time of the parties so if you are willing then you can follow their notice. All the rules of NU degree admission are already posted on our website so you can apply very easily as this article has highlighted. Currently the admission process of the degree is online so if you don’t know the rules at all we have given the details here step by step. If you are unable to apply for admission to the degree by yourself, it is certainly convenient to contact the college. HSC passed students have all the facilities to complete the admission process safely. Currently there is no backlog of degree certificate in any part so if willing take admission in 1st year.
We are very happy to publish recently degree admission post, definitely know the rules and regulations to get admission very soon. If you have any opinion on this matter you can definitely share it with us and you will definitely get a quick reply. If you especially like the article, be sure to share it with your friends so that others can see it. Stay tuned to our website for more information.